a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, January 14, 2016

500 POSTS

Hello hello hello! It's currently Thursday morning, I have an AP Physics final exam in a few hours, and I just realized that I've posted 500 times on Visions of New York City. How ridiculous is that? I've been blogging since the 6th grade, and now I'm about to graduate in just under five months. College??? Moving out??? What??

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank every single one of my readers - there may not be many, but it really means a lot to me that there are people out there who care about what I have to say on a day to day basis. In celebration of 500 posts, here's some of my most popular posts over the years:



suzy bishop halloween costume

No comments:

Post a Comment