a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, January 8, 2016

DAY ON ABBOT KINNEY (ootd)

Last Sunday my mom and I met some friends on Abbot Kinney in Venice for brunch and shopping. It was my first time eating at Gjelina; I had the Sourdough Pancake - it was awesome. I took the opportunity to wear a nice outfit since there are so many cool places for photos along the street.





Top: Aritzia
Skirt: American Apparel
Tights: American Apparel
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Jacket: Alexa Chung for AG
Bag: Opening Ceremony
Puffy keychain: Topshop

The stores are all so cool with their decor (like this neon sign in one store) and the murals on the walls outside.







It was a nice little day out before school started again in the new year!

xx Alyssa

2 comments: