a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, January 28, 2016

I'M GOING BACK TO 505 (outfit of the day)

The post title may seem irrelevant, but I couldn't help but fangirl about my 505th post. "505" is one of my favorite songs ever... I was blasting Arctic Monkeys this whole morning in my room while I got ready before school! Recently, I've been listening to a lot of albums I loved in 9th and 10th grade, getting super nostalgic and rediscovering my obsessions. Today was Favourite Worst Nightmare by Arctic Monkeys. On Tuesday, I listened to Vampire Weekend and Contra by Vampire Weekend after reading Rostam Batmanglij's tweet stating he was no longer in the band. Not gonna lie, a tear was shed. 





Top: T by Alexander Wang
Pants: Uniqlo
Sweater: Cheap Monday
Shoes: Nike AF1s


xx Alyssa

16 comments:

  1. Loooove the Artic Monkeys! And congratulations on 505 posts, that's amazing! Lovely outfit, especially like your Nikes.

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much!!! and thank you :)

      Delete
  2. these pants are EVERYTHING

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!! Congratulations for your 505th post. Look forward read more posts from your blog
    Best wishes
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 505th post! Woot woot! Love your outfit, your pants are gorgeous! <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR PANTS

    xoxo serena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 505th post, I too love the song 505!! Also your pants are awesome!

    basicallyzaynab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a great song!
      xx alyssa

      Delete
  7. Love your outfit! So relaxed!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have perfect taste in music AND clothes! I love Favourite Worst Nightmare as an album and I genuinely always nearly cry at this one. LOVE those trousers too!

    Rags of Love - Alternative Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Such a good album, 505 is my favorite song on it!
      xx

      Delete