a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

INSTAGRAM BEST NINE (2015)

On December 31st 2015, everyone was posting these "Best Nine" posts on Instagram. After a quick Google search, I found the website http://2015bestnine.com/; you simply type in your Instagram handle, and the website spits out a graphic of your nine most-liked photos of the year, along with a few statistics. Here's my best nine:


(from left to right, top to bottom)

1. opening and writing pen pal letters 
2. a moment captured in my room when I woke up 
3. me and my friend getting ice cream in London 
4. watching a beautiful sunset in Malibu
5. an outfit of the day post
6. the first day of 2015 with my new Strokes record
7. opening a pen pal letter from Poland
8, 9. an outfit of the day post

Follow me on Instagram @alyszsa !

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. How do you make your Instagram so good, you are literally my instagram goals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Just my iPhone and the Photoshop app!

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like your pics. Fabulous moments. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) I'm Iwona and I am a blogger and illustrator :) I just found your blog, which is interesting and cute:) I really like it :) I would like to show you my blog and my illustrations and If you get a second, I' d love to hear your thoughts on topic my illustrations and blog:) I greet:)

    ReplyDelete