a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, January 25, 2016

SENIOR CLASS RETREAT

This year, my high school finally had a retreat for the whole senior class. A lot of schools around me do this, but our class retreats stopped after freshman year; this year, a few of my classmates campaigned for a weekend retreat after first semester finals, and it happened! We went up to the mountains on Friday afternoon and spent Friday and Saturday night in cabins. It was so much fun, and definitely made me nostalgic for both summer camp and the end of high school. Pre-nostalgic, I guess. You know that feeling when you know you're going to miss what you're presently doing in the future? That was a little confusing, but that's how I felt.


Hat: Fjallraven
Top: Comme des Garcons
Jeans: Acne Studios
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Jacket: Levi's (vintage)


Top: Alexa Chung for AG


My best friend Abby getting ready to trek up the sledding hill.

I had the best time this weekend, and it made me realize how much I'm going to miss my grade. We bonded so much and made the best memories (including a huge dance party to 2009 pop songs), and I will never forget this trip.

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such fun! I love little adventures like that (+ love your outfit ^_^) x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete