a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, February 29, 2016

CHEVRON AND PAISLEY

Whenever it gets warm, my style takes a 180º. I go from geometric/minimal prints and dark colors to basically looking like I just woke up in 1970. I used to really hate how hot it can get here in Southern California, but with the possibility of heading off to the East Coast for the next four years of my life, I'm enjoying the heat. Because of the couple of rainy days we had earlier this year, the landscape is finally green, so everything looks amazingly beautiful and alive. 




Top: vintage
Skirt: ASOS
Shoes: Birkenstocks
Necklace: Boutique

xx Alyssa

8 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, you do look like you came out of the 70s but like in the best way possible! I love geometric skirt, it looks perfect on you! <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is amazing, love the different shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's such a cool pattern!

    ReplyDelete