a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

DAY TO NIGHT SPRINGTIME LOOK

Hello lovely people! So it's getting warm here in Los Angeles (hello, where did winter go?) but I'm not complaining. I mean, it's possible I'll be living on the East Coast for college the next four years, so I wanna get all the sun I can while I'm still here. Also, I need to wear my summer wardrobe while I still can without freezing. Here's a day-to-night look I made for this Spring weather featuring items I have in my closet - specifically, this super cute lace bralette I got from a local boutique.


valentine's day - DAYTIME


Cardigan: Cheap Monday
Jeans: Acne Studios
Shoes: Nike AF1s
Bag: Opening Ceremony

valentine's day - NIGHTIME


Jacket: Acne Studios
Skirt: Reformation
Sandals: ASOS
Bag: Opening Ceremony

xx Alyssa

8 comments:

  1. I'm all in for black & white. The bralette looks so chic!

    xo,
    Not Your Type Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for minimalism! Thank you, it's one of my favorite pieces!

      Delete
  2. I love the cardigan, it's so pretty!

    http://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I bought it from ASOS on sale and it was such a good purchase!

      Delete
  3. That lace bra us absolutely incredible! Loving these looks :) x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cardigan! it's so pretty<3 thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just followed you on Bloglovin!

      Delete