a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, February 8, 2016

LAST WEEK'S INSTAGRAMS

I must say, I'm quite proud of my Instagram feed. I finally got VSCOcam (I know I'm late to the party), and my eyes have been opened to the wonderful world of filters! Normally, I just mess with the brightness/highlights/saturation, but now I'm hooked on a few VSCO filters. Here are some of the photos I had on my Instagram this past week.



I finally got some time to sit down and answer some pen pal letters. 


It rained last weekend, so I put on one of my favorite rainy day records, Suck It And See.


I wore my new Nikes to school for the first time.


This YSL jacket I found in an ad in DAZED Magazine is to die for.


I finished off the week with a sunset pic from Santa Monica.

Anyone have good Instagram tips?

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Your instagram is always so amazing! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last two photos are so beautiful - i've been toying with the idea of downloading vsco cam, atm i just use the normal apple filters and basic editing

    safah |oh, how i wander.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I say do it - I held off for the longest time and I definitely regret it haha :)

      Delete