a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

MELROSE AVE HAUL

I feel like I go to Melrose every other week. Oh well! It's one of my favorite areas in Los Angeles - amazing food and shopping - and I really can't get enough of it. On Sunday, I went to the Melrose Trading Post and a few other stores in the area. Here's what I bought!



Purrr Melrose set (shorts and top) from Melrose Trading Post
Purrr is definitely one of my favorite booths at the Trading Post. It's sustainable fashion made from vintage/deadstock fabric, which makes me feel better about myself without sacrificing my style. Definitely gonna wear this set to Coachella in April!


After a long period of deliberation between the little pins and zodiac patches Opening Ceremony had, I finally chose this simple logo one. This is gonna have a permanent home on my denim jacket. 


Finally, I bought this awesome poster from the Kii Arens booth at the Melrose Trading Post. I've been looking for cool art for my future dorm room, and this one caught my attention instantly. I'm an Australian citizen, so I thought this would be a fun way to display my national pride when I head off to college!

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment