a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, February 25, 2016

ROCK AND ROLL, BABY

These are the kind of days I'm going to miss when I'm in college. At my high school, we have two Spirit Weeks every year; basically a week-long celebration for some upcoming game or dance. We have a strict dress code, so these Spirit Weeks give us a fun excuse to dress up based on daily themes. Past themes have included Western Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, Tacky Tourist Day, and Class Color Day... but my favorite, of course, is Music Genre Day. The Senior class was Rock & Roll, and you could say I was excited.






Top: Arctic Monkeys t-shirt from their show at the Staples Center in LA
Skirt: D&G (given to my cousin as a sample from when he interned at Dolce & Gabbana) 
Boots: Dr. Martens
Jacket: Vintage
Sunnies: Vintage

I drove to school playing one of my favorite rock albums, The Kook's debut Inside In / Inside Out


xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. this is such a fun idea!!! you definitely rocked the the them!!

    M + K

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete