a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, February 11, 2016

ROGUE MAGAZINE Issue #2 RELEASE

Hello lovelies! As some of you may know from past posts or my social media accounts, I work as the Editorial Assistant for Rogue Magazine. We recently released our second issue, and I had to brag a little bit! I'm so proud of it; we have amazing interviews, profile pieces, fashion editorials, and more. Actors Matthew Gray Gubler and Kat Graham grace our two covers, as seen below.






 Other than my duties as Editorial Assistant, I've written a few pieces for online at theroguemag.com. It's been a great experience so far, and I can't wait to see what else is in store.



Read my concert review and interview with Sheffield-based band Drenge here.


Read my interview with Jenny Churchill and Funmi Akinyode, the two LA women behind the podcast All Of The Things, here.

And of course, buy a physical copy of Issue 2 or get a digital one if you wanna get in on the action!

All photos from Rogue Magazine's website.

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Wil definitely check out the digital version :)

    www.fashinjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so so cool! Looks so awesome, I seriously dig indie magazines x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I'm so happy to be working for such a cool mag!! :)

      Delete