a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, February 26, 2016

STEAL HER STYLE: Alexa Chung

Ok, ok, you caught me - it's another Alexa Chung post. I just cannot get over her. She is so effortlessly cool, and in my opinion, the epitome of the London Girl. Here's a few of her outfits I stumbled upon and how to copy them with basic items:



alexa (again)

LOOK ONE
- a light grey sweater or sweatshirt (mine is from American Apparel)
- medium wash jeans ripped at the knee (mine are vintage)
- a long black blazer (mine is from J. Crew)
 - Vans skate high-tops 
alexa !!!



LOOK TWO
- light/pastel yellow sweater
- denim high waisted shorts (mine are vintage)
- worn tan leather bag

the goddess herself



LOOK THREE
- button-up denim skirt (mine is actually from Alexa's AG collection, but cheaper versions are sold at Topshop, American Apparel, and Urban Outfitters)
- ruffle lace off-the-shoulder top (mine is vintage)

I'm always infatuated with Alexa. Which is your favorite look out of these three? Who is your style inspiration at the moment? 

xx Alyssa

9 comments:

  1. especially love look 2! :)

    malimichaelablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the yellow so cute? I want to copy it so badly :)

      Delete
  2. i love the 2nd set! so chic!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Alexa so much! The third look is my fave <3 www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Alexa's style! Great post lovely! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete