a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Sunday, February 7, 2016

UGH, AS IF (Outfit Of The Day)

I always feel like I'm in Clueless when I wear this skirt. Honestly, I feel that way in any plaid skirt. Plaid skirts have been a staple for me since 9th grade, and I'll never give them up. I used to have a school uniform, so I understand the painful memories they can bring back, but honestly, I think I rock the schoolgirl look.



Top: American Apparel
Skirt: MINKPINK
Socks: somewhere in Tokyo 
Shoes: Nike AF1s
Jacket: Urban Outfitters

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Clueless af, I LOVE it! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great in that skirt .i have one i wear with oxfords and white socks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete