a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, March 24, 2016

ALYSSA IN WONDERLAND

The rain that El Niño brought to Los Angeles this "winter" made everything green and beautiful, so my best friend took some photos of me near Mulholland Highway on her dad's old film camera.










LOOK ONE
Top: Swim Like A Mermaid
Jeans: vintage Levi's from Melrose Trading Post

LOOK TWO
Top: Purrr Melrose
Pants: vintage Valentino (I dyed them and put the flower patches on)
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Choker: DIY
Hat: Topshop

LOOK THREE
Dress: Christy Dawn
Top (worn underneath): Purrr Melrose

xx Alyssa

18 comments:

  1. wow these pictures are really beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous outfits and photographs, the colours are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's so beautiful outside :')

      Delete
  3. OBSESSED with this shoot

    Neesh
    neeshtyler.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these photos are absolutely stunning! They have such a wonderful, nostalgic vibe that makes me miss summer so much.
    You have such a lovely style! I'm a new follower :) x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely feels like summer here! Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  5. these are so sick!! oh my god, i really do love them all

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it. Especially the crop top in the second outfit!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that top so much!

      Delete
  7. These photos are so dreamy! I recently bought an old film camera so this is perfect timing. Love this post!
    Sophia
    plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love film!! Thanks so much :)

      Delete