a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

ANIMAL COLLECTIVE @ FONDA THEATRE 3/8/16

This is going to be a quick post, but I had to share. Last night, I saw Animal Collective for the first time ever (I saw Panda Bear at Coachella last year but not the whole band), and it was a life changing experience. I know that sounds stupid/pretentious, but I literally can only imagine a handful of times I was at the same levels of happiness and bliss. I've been a huge fan for a while now, and I went to the show with two friends, one of whom loves them just as much as I do, and one who just came along for the ride. Here's a few photos from the show:






The set was mostly songs off of their new album Painting With, but they played old ones like "Loch Raven," "Bees," "Daily Routine," and "Alvin Row." Yes, ALVIN ROW!!! The crowd was amazing, dancing and moshing and singing along to every song. It was a great night.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment