a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, March 10, 2016

OH, YOUR COLLEGIATE GREIF HAS LEFT YOU

Today's title is a lyric from Vampire Weekend's song "One (Blake's Got A New Face)." I've been listening to a lot of Vampire Weekend lately, mainly because it makes me feel super academic so I will 1) continue to do well in school and 2) feel better about myself as college decisions are rolling in starting next week. College decisions! Within a few weeks, I will know where I'm going to spend the next four years of my life. Honestly, I'm just happy I made it this far.





Top: Kling (a boutique in Dublin, Ireland)
Pants: Uniqlo
Shoes: Adidas Stan Smith
Jacket: vintage

In other news.. I'm going to visit Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Stockholm, and Berlin this summer! How exciting is that? I've never been, and I can't wait to explore. I'll obviously be hitting up Acne Studios in Stockholm.

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. I love so so much the pants!! Pretty!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pants are so cool! Your travel plans sound amazing. If you need any tips for Amsterdam, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would looooove some tips, I'm clueless!

      Delete