a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

RECENT INSTAGRAM POSTS

Let's have a look at a few of my recent Instagram photos, shall we?



I'm getting major New York nostalgia (as always), so here's a little throwback to NYFW last September - and an homage to my favorite Soho store, Acne Studios.

A photo posted by ALYSSA G (@alyszsa) on

My best friend Honour took some photos of me on her dad's old film camera in the canyon, and although we tried to capture the magic of an actually green landscape (THANK YOU EL NIÑO) on her iPhone, it really didn't have the full effect.

A photo posted by ALYSSA G (@alyszsa) on

I bought myself a pair of those reflective lens Ray-Bans, so an selfy was obligatory.

A photo posted by ALYSSA G (@alyszsa) on

I also posted a photo of the pins on my overalls from an old OOTD.

A photo posted by ALYSSA G (@alyszsa) on

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment