a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, April 21, 2016

COACHELLA 2016 WEEKEND 1 (Day 2)

If you missed it, yesterday I posted about Coachella Day 1... now it's time for Day 2! After getting home Friday night around 2 AM and not going to bed until 3 (late night snacking sorta got in our way....), we were all exhausted but ready to rally. There were some super cool mural paintings at Coachella this year, so my friends and I took some photos before we got all sweaty and disgusting.




Top: Purrr Melrose
Shorts: Brandy Melville
Watch: Casio
Shoes: Nike
Sunnies: Ray-ban

I don't have many pictures from Saturday's sets, but I guess that's a good thing - I've finally learned to put my phone down at concerts!!! I've always been pretty good about just enjoying the show and not watching it through my phone, which I saw plenty of people doing. My favorite sets of the day were definitely SOPHIE in the Yuma Tent (check out his music here... it was probably the hardest I've danced ever) and Grimes at the Mojave Tent. I'd never seen either before, and they both blew me away. Grimes had a super cool Bernie Sanders graphic as part of her visuals, and Taylor Swift was right in front of me watching her set! 


Tune in tomorrow for my Day 3 wrap-up!

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like these proposals in Coachella. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete