a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, April 29, 2016

ECO-FRIENDLY FASHION

Hello lovelies! The Environmental Sustainability Council at my high school hosted "Earthchella" this week, which was a collection of sustainably-themed events held throughout each day. Today, we were invited to wear any vintage clothing or pieces from sustainable brands like Reformation to school. I decided to wear this awesome dress I got in a vintage shop in Chicago last summer - it's only the second time I've worn it, but I'm in love!





Dress: vintage
Shoes: Birkenstocks

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. That is so cool that your high school has events like that!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a cool event, whoever came up with that is obviously very creative (love the name too haha)! This dress is beautiful, very 60s mod xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love that dress!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete