a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, April 28, 2016

SUMMER PLANS: STOCKHOLM, COPENHAGEN, AMSTERDAM, AND BERLIN

AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!! This summer, I'm going on a Eurotrip of sorts with my family. We're visiting Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Berlin, and I couldn't be more excited. I've never been to Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, or Germany before (with the exception of a minor stopover in Munich years ago), and I can't wait to explore. I definitely already have a few spots on my list to visit: Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh museum, literally every Acne Studios in each city... but other than that, I'm kind of at a loss. I know I can look up "10 Best Tourist Locations in Berlin" and find countless lists of recommendations, but I want to visit where the locals frequent. So, if you've ever lived in one of these cities or have travelled to them yourself, please comment some recommendations! I'm looking for the best shops, restaurants, and areas to explore.



aesthetic: sleek, modern, expensive, and Scandinavian (from Acne Studios)


Meanwhile, I'll just keep obsessively watching travel videos on Youtube to prepare for my trip.



xx Alyssa

8 comments:

  1. my top three european cities! (apart from london)

    i have a berlin and stockholm photo diary with some recommendations to get u excited! have fun xx

    berlin: http://www.oh-emma.com/2016/01/berlin-photo-diary.html
    stockholm: http://www.oh-emma.com/2015/09/stockholm-photo-diary_9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much for the links!!!

      Delete
  2. I'd 100% recommend the Fotografiska (photography museum) in Stockholm!! Have an amazing trip x
    (@ind.iiii / miustars)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah Alyssa, you're coming to Copenhagen!! Would love to make a list about CPH and Berlin for you! When are you going? Love Caroline (your pen pal from Denmark ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY I would love that! I'm coming sometime near the end of July, not positive on the dates yet!! So excited x

      Delete
  4. Ahh that trip sounds so exciting! I've been to Berlin and it's such an amazing city. Can't wait to go there again and explore more of the city. If you're planning on shopping in Berlin, you should definitely visit Kufurstendamm (Ku'damm) Street in Charlottenburg. Amazing stores and coffee shops :) x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the tip!! I'll definitely put it on my list :)

      Delete