a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, May 28, 2016

100 DAYS IN LA: Arts District (day 12)

I'm moving to New York City at the end of August 2016 to begin my freshman year at Columbia University. As a born and bred Californian girl, I have mixed feelings about leaving for the East Coast. For my 'goodbye' to the city I've called home for the past 13 years of my life, I'll be chronicling my last 100 days on this blog before the big move.


On my 12th out of 100 days, my mom and I went to downtown Los Angeles to check out the arts district. We ate brunch at the Pie Hole, which was soooooo delicious.


We also checked out Matteo for some super fancy (and aesthetically pleasing) bedsheets.



The best part of the arts district was all of the art, obviously.





Top: American Apparel
Dress: Purrr Melrose
Bag: Opening Ceremony
Sunnies: Ray Ban

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your LA posts girlie! Your brunch looks delicious and this is such a cute outfit, obsessed with the pinafore!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete