a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

100 DAYS IN LA: Senior Prom (day 6)

I'm moving to New York City at the end of August 2016 to begin my freshman year at Columbia University. As a born and bred Californian girl, I have mixed feelings about leaving for the East Coast. For my 'goodbye' to the city I've called home for the past 13 years of my life, I'll be chronicling my last 100 days on this blog before the big move.



Last Saturday was my senior prom. I'm still having trouble coming to terms with the fact that I'm going to graduate from high school in less than three weeks. What? On my sixth (out of 100) day left in Los Angeles, I spent around 12 hours getting ready for a wonderful night.





My dress is from Reformation and my choker is vintage. You can't see my shoes, but they're from ASOS - just basic black chunky heels. I realized after these photos were taken that I had a hair tie on one of my wrists the whole time.

Prom night was actually pretty fun. The dance wasn't as lame as expected, the food was pretty good, and the after party was great. One more event checked off the list before graduation!

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Your dress is so pretty and you all look amazing! Glad you had a great prom night!

    ReplyDelete