a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, May 6, 2016

DIY FRAYED DENIM JACKET

Helloooo lovelies! Sorry for my absence this past week - I've been hard at work taking AP exams. I had English Literature, Calculus, and Physics this week, and I'm so glad to have gotten them over with. I'm closer and closer to graduation! 


Back to today's post: After seeing the Acne Studios Fray denim jacket, I was inspired to do a little project of my own. I cut off the majority of the collar on my beloved denim jacket, and let the washer and dryer do it's fraying magic... here's the final result.






Top: Forever 21
Pants: Uniqlo
Jacket: vintage Levi's 
Glasses: Warby Parker
Shoes: Vagabond
Patches: DIY, vintage, and from penpals!

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment