a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, May 9, 2016

MOTHER'S DAY

For Mother's Day this year, my little bro and I spent some time with our wonderful mother in Venice Beach. Here are some photos we snapped throughout the day.



This is my favorite little flower truck that always hangs out in Venice - it's so aesthetically pleasing. I hope the guys don't mind the fact that I take photos of it literally every time I walk past. 


The outside of this store is so nice. Look at that text! 


My brother decided to cooperate for some cute sibling pics on a wall that was originally a beautiful mural but is now just white.


ME
sweater: vintage
jeans: Acne Studios
boots: Dr. Martens
coat: Alexa Chung x AG

HIM
shirt: American Apparel
shorts: I have no clue (I'll ask him?)
shoes: Converse
jacket: Uniqlo

xx Alyssa

2 comments: