a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, June 17, 2016

100 DAYS IN LA: Breakfast in Venice (day 31)

I'm moving to New York City at the end of August 2016 to begin my freshman year at Columbia University. As a born and bred Californian girl, I have mixed feelings about leaving for the East Coast. For my 'goodbye' to the city I've called home for the past 13 years of my life, I'll be chronicling my last 100 days on this blog before the big move.


On day 31/100, I had brunch in Venice with my friend who just came back from her first year of college on the east coast. We ate at The Butcher's Daughter, and I started off with a coconut milk chai latte... pretty good, if you ask me!


In terms of food, I chose the vegan brioche french toast, which I get whenever I go to Butcher's Daughter in New York City. 


After breakfast, we walked around, did a little shopping, and took a lot of photos. 


Top: Vintage
Skirt: Vintage
Sweater: 360 Cashmere
Shoes: Adidas
Bag: Mansur Gavriel 
Sunnies: Ray-ban



xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. Love your crop top! Your brunch looks delicious!

    Arielle from Casual 'n Couture

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crop top was made to be worn next to that mural! I love when street art sets the tone for an outfit post - really, I do! I will also gladly be a white person walking around if it means I get ice cream. ;)

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even think of that... so cool how they match! I'm guilty of getting ice cream too!

      Delete