a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, June 3, 2016

100 DAYS IN LA: Koreatown (day 18)

I'm moving to New York City at the end of August 2016 to begin my freshman year at Columbia University. As a born and bred Californian girl, I have mixed feelings about leaving for the East Coast. For my 'goodbye' to the city I've called home for the past 13 years of my life, I'll be chronicling my last 100 days on this blog before the big move.


On Thursday night, I went with my friends who are all back from college to Koreatown in Los Angeles. I've driven through it many times, but never stopped for food. We went to this place where everyone writes on the wall and the food is super cheap. It was a great adventure.


Tallulah (on the left) clearly didn't get the smiling memo.


This photo of me is a little frightening. If you're wondering, I was wearing...

T-shirt: Grimes (from Coachella)
Jacket: vintage
Jeans: Acne Studios
Boots: Dr. Martens


We didn't really know what we were ordering, but it was a good. The guessing game was actually pretty entertaining.


 After our meal in Koreatown, we jumped in the car and headed to Japantown across the city to get ice cream at Honeymee. Soooooo yummy.


xx Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. I dont know why but i love the pictures! Maybe its the light✨

    ReplyDelete