a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

100 DAYS IN LA: Malibu Farm Cafe (day 22)

I'm moving to New York City at the end of August 2016 to begin my freshman year at Columbia University. As a born and bred Californian girl, I have mixed feelings about leaving for the East Coast. For my 'goodbye' to the city I've called home for the past 13 years of my life, I'll be chronicling my last 100 days on this blog before the big move.


It's hard to resist the urge to be a basic LA girl. Malibu Farm Cafe is probably one of the most-Instagrammed spots in the LA area, and it's sooooo damn good. My mom and I went out for a cute lunch at the cafe; she got a breakfast burrito, and I got the Swedish Mini Pancakes, aka heaven on earth.





Top: Reformation
Skirt: American Apparel
Bag: Opening Ceremony
Sunnies: Ray-ban 

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment