a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, June 27, 2016

HEAT WAVE HEARTBREAK

Last week, Los Angeles hit temperatures north of 110°, so me and my best friend Honour escaped to the beach. She brought her old film camera that we shot with a couple of months ago, and here's what turned out: 









My bikini top is from Swim Like A Mermaid, and my bottoms are from American Apparel. I'm also wearing my Ray-ban sunnies.

Bonus photo: I got behind the camera - this is Honour!!!


Aaaaand here's a song that I think is quite fitting.


xx Alyssa

14 comments:

  1. that heatwave was HORRIBLE. truly felt like i was dying, these shots are amazing tho! the lighting in the second one is beautiful

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures, I love all, wish you all the best in the coming future in New York, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh those analog photos always turn out to be too beautiful. An empty beach for shooting is the best, I really love those good old summer vibes!

    www.teenapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were so lucky to get away from the masses at the beaches! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Film camera's are my favourite things, capturing moments with the excitement of seeing what exact moment you captured is something special! The shots are so so pretty, wish we had that weather in the UK!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I love your bikini!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're bikini is amazing!! x
    http://flareaforte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are always so lovely!

    malimichaelablog.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete