a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

OFF THE SHOULDER (ootd)

Hello lovelies! Ok, so I used to really really hate any kind of strapless/off the shoulder dress or top. I have a pretty boyish, straight up-and-down frame, and so I never really thought they hung well on me. Recently, I decided to try out the huge off-the-shoulder trend with this cute dress from Zara, and I loved it! 





Sorry for the quality of these photos - the light wasn't so great, but I tried my best.


I actually really ending up loving this neckline. My necklace is from XIV Karats in Beverly Hills. These photos were from a big family dinner we had for my grandmother's birthday, so I had to take a few photos of what I ordered: 


black quinoa risotto


dark chocolate and caramel peanut butter cup

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. I love this look! The blues with the foliage in the background is lovely!
    xx,
    Rabeeah
    www.mystylesketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dress, i love it!
    Please check out: tfmbe.blogspot.com
    A new fashion inspiration blog, thanks! x

    ReplyDelete