a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, July 22, 2016

100 DAYS IN LA: Colors of Venice Beach + FREE ICE CREAM (day 67)

Ok, so I know I post a ton of photos from the Venice area of Los Angeles, but I promise, this is the last one of this post series. My best friend Abby had never been to Venice before and I hadn't seen her since the beginning of summer, so we went for brunch at The Butcher's Daughter and then walked around a bit.

I'm moving to New York City at the end of August 2016 to begin my freshman year at Columbia University. As a born and bred Californian girl, I have mixed feelings about leaving for the East Coast. For my 'goodbye' to the city I've called home for the past 13 years of my life, I'll be chronicling my last 100 days on this blog before the big move.


Also - this is the last 100 Days in LA post for a while because I'm going to Europe for two weeks!!!! I didn't really factor that in when I started this series, so it's more like 86 Days in LA... sorry about that.


Abby in front of a cool mural we found between Abbot Kinney and the boardwalk.


Ok, who doesn't want a cute Rag & Bone bike?


The neon sign inside of Rag & Bone on Abbot Kinney.


Very Los Angeles.




I'm wearing...
dress: Reformation
scarf: vintage
hat: Target (hell YA)
socks: COS
shoes: Nike


Clean aesthetics inside of Sleepy Jones' pop-up shop.


Free ice cream in front of Happy Socks.


I want this for my dorm room!


The "Teach Peace" logo seems to be very popular.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment