a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, July 23, 2016

AMSTERDAM // day one

I arrived in Amsterdam yesterday morning. I've never been before, and so far, I love it! I'm going to try to keep you all updated while I'm on this trip, but no promises since I didn't bring my laptop and it's ridiculously hard to post from my phone - sorry for any weird photo issues. Here are some snapshots of my first day in the city:


Chillin on the canal by our hotel.


Lunch at Ree7 on the 9 Straatjes - it was soooooo good. I had a beef carpaccio sandwich.


A neon sign in one of the cute shops on the 9 Straatjes.


 My brother peeking In the Acne Studios store.


There's a sale on sexy??? I can buy that???


It turned out to be just Acne's new collection... Which is basically the same thing. I'm in love, but I resisted because I'd rather shop there in Stockholm in a couple of days! 


The canals really are gorgeous.


A kitty inside of the cafe we had breakfast in.


Breakfast at Pluk on the 9 Straatjes.


Pluk had the cutest interior!


I ate from the second story, and it was adorable.





More cute things!


Words of wisdom near the hotel.


There are so many beautiful flowers here.

I'm loving Amsterdam so far! Can't wait to spend a couple more days here before jetting off to Berlin . I'll try to keep this blog updated, but no promises! I'm proud of myself for actually getting this post up. If anyone has recommendations for things to do or places to eat in Amsterdam, please let me know!

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment