a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

JEWELRY HAUL: DIY Velvet Chokers & Thalken Earrings


Recently, I've been seeing thick velvet chokers everywhere, so I decided to pop down to the fabric store and get some materials to make a couple of my own. I already had all the clasps and chains, so making these was super easy and quick.




I also picked up these earrings by Thalken at one of their pop-up shops. I've been wanting a pair of earrings like this with no back (they sorta look like fancy staples!) for a while, and these are perfect.



xx Alyssa

12 comments:

  1. How great and easy, making your own chokers- who needs the high street! :)

    http://www.thebutter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly - and they only cost me a fraction of the price!

      Delete
  2. I love those earrings very funky. The velvet chokers remind me of being a kid in the 90's
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely blog post!! had a great read <3 thanks for sharing



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    ZoellaLook


    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES HUN! Love the choker trend so this smashes it xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omggg obsessed with these chokers, the white one is so cute!
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - the white one is def my fav!

      Delete