a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, July 21, 2016

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Overalls & Daisies

I took these photos while shopping the other day (I got a pair of earrings - go check them out). I really need another pair of overalls, because these ones are my favorite thing to wear in the summer. Perfect to pair with all of my cute crop tops/bralets, great for summer weather, and the endless pockets are always a plus!




I'm wearing...
overalls: vintage
bag: Mansur Gavriel
necklaces: vintage/boutique
crop top: Topshop
shoes (not pictured): Adidas Stan Smith

xx Alyssa

9 comments:

  1. love the overalls, i only have full length ones but now i definitely want a pair of short ones
    xo kate
    http://www.collageofkate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the overalls, i only have full length ones but now i definitely want a pair of short ones
    xo kate
    http://www.collageofkate.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want a long pair so badly! I love them in white and black denim, too...

      Delete
  3. Such a cute outfit, I have a pair of black Topshop full length overalls I love in the colder months!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sound lovely, I'm definitely gonna go look at Topshop for a pair!

      Delete
  4. I love the overalls! I really want a pair! I used to were these all the time! I love the look girl!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - definitely check out vintage stores for a pair, they have the coolest ones!

      Delete