a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Sunday, July 10, 2016

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Reformation & Vintage

Hellooooooooo!!!! Yesterday was a good day... mainly because I wore this t-shirt for the first time, but also because it's summer and I don't really have any responsibilities which is nice.



Top: Reformation
Shorts: Vintage
Shoes: Stan Smith Adidas
Bag: Mansur Gavriel
Bracelets: Vintage

I had lunch with my mom at Malibu Farm Cafe (haha surprise), and finally tried out the cauliflower pizza. Definitely recommend.


After lunch, we shopped around a bit. I went into this new store in the Lumberyard which had a lot of super cute clothing and swimsuits, but I couldn't bring myself to *cash out* on anything because I'm saving up for my trip to Europe.



I almost bought this swimsuit from Lolli Swim, though. So cute.

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I'm completely in love with the photos in this post! That t-shirt is just amazing. x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete