a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, July 2, 2016

SLEEPY JONES PAJAMAS

One of the best parts of heading off to college for the first time is getting a new "college wardrobe." My clothing collection has to change for two reasons: 1) west coast weather is not the same as NYC weather and 2) some of the clothes I currently own are just not socially acceptable. Basically, anything that I wear only in the comfort of my home needs to be replaced. This includes pajamas. 


I'm pretty sure I'm not alone when I say one of the best feelings is putting on a matching pajama top and bottom. The whole aesthetic is just so comfy and calming! When I passed by Sleepy Jones in Soho during my last trip to NYC, I didn't really think twice - but when I realized my new "college wardrobe" included a new pair of pajamas, Sleepy Jones was the first brand I thought of. I mean, even the name is adorable! After a bit of online shopping, I am now the proud owner of Sleepy Jones jammies!!!!



Since New York weather can be fickle, I thought buying one pair of pants and one pair of shorts would be good to mix and match with my top. Thankfully, my dorm has both heating and AC, so I should be set. Here's the specific pieces I got:


Marina Pajama Shirt$138 $84






This is the first time in forever I've actually bought matching pajamas, and I could not be more excited! I'M SO COMFY!!!!!

xx Alyssa

2 comments: