a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, July 4, 2016

WISH LIST: Rachel Comey, Vagabond, etc.

I hate to admit it, but instead of using my copious amounts of summer free time to do something productive (like visit places around LA for my 100 DAYS IN LA series), all I've done the past couple of days is a regretful amount of online shopping. Well, more like online browsing. Here's what my eye has been on:

current wish list



RACHEL COMEY JEANS
I'm in love with these wide-leg jeans by Rachel Comey. Her store just opened up on Melrose Place, and it's really the best - so many amazing pieces.

ACNE STUDIOS UNDERWEAR
I almost bought #mycalvins (kill me for the hashtag) but then I remembered these exist. I'm not an underwear snob but these are so damn cool. I think I'll buy them when I go to the Acne Studios store in Stockholm later this month.

BLACK SHORT OVERALLS
I don't have a specific brand in mind right now (although this Monki pair is really cute and I might buy it in Stockholm also), but I'm dying for black overalls. I have normal blue denim overalls, which I love to wear over cute bralets and crop tops that I don't have the confidence to wear alone. Problem is, I kinda wear these too much, and I think a black pair would look great with my wardrobe.

THICK VELVET CHOKER
Again, I don't have a specific piece in mind, but I'm loving velvet chokers right now, and a thick one in a pink, purple, or mauve-y color is at the top of my list.

VAGABOND THEREZE BOOTS
These suede boots are so cool. The streamlined shape is awesome, and the heel height is perfect. I'm going to try to get these on my Stockholm trip as well.

What are you eyeing right now?

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. I like boots, totally my style

    http://silvervea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how unique each item is! ^ I'm totally wishing i'll find a pair of vintage dungarees at the moment :)

    malimichaelablog.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute items, the boots are especially cool!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete