a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

BERLIN // day three + OOTD

On my third and last day in Berlin, I slacked off on the photo-taking... but I did have a great time. I visited The Store at The Soho House, which is a cool concept store with tons of great brands like Vetements, 69, and Mansur Gavriel.


The Store also sold tons of cool books, records, and various aesthetically pleasing knick-knacks. 


A mirror selfy was necessary, of course. I'm wearing...

t-shirt: Deer Dana
shorts: vintage Levi's
socks: some cute store in Tokyo
shoes: Stan Smith Adidas
bag: vintage Coach
sunnies: Ray-ban

For dinner, I went to a biergarten. It was great. I love Germany.


The next morning, I headed off to Copenhagen, Denmark - more photos tomorrow!

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Looks really cool. People keep telling me I need to visit Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone recommended it to me also, and I loved it!

      Delete