a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

BERLIN // day two + OOTD

I'm back in Los Angeles now, but catching up on updating you all on my trip through Europe. I started off my second day in Berlin at Voo Store, a concept store with the most amazing brands recommend to me by my lovely pen pal Caroline. 


I'm wearing...
dress: Zara
shoes: Birkenstock
bag: vintage Coach
sunnies: Ray-ban
watch: vintage Casio

I'll be posting a big trip haul in a couple of days, so stay tuned for that to see photos of what I bought at Voo Store. After doing a little shopping, I went to the Berlinsche Galerie, the museum of modern art. The current exhibition, by artist Erwin Wurm, revolved around the idea of "human sculptures." Visitors were encouraged to interact with objects following the artist's instructions. Here's me sharing an intimate moment with a chair:


And here's a cool sculpture outside of the museum:


After visiting the Berlinische Galerie, I went to the East Side Gallery, a strip of the old Berlin Wall that's home to many famous murals.


I ended my day with a meal at Markthalle Neun, a food market near the East Side Gallery. This pasta was delicious!


Photos from my last day in Berlin will be up tomorrow!

xx Alyssa

4 comments: