a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, August 11, 2016

COPENHAGEN // day one + OOTD

Copenhagen was the best. Spoiler alert: out of all of the cities that I visited on my trip through Europe (Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, and Stockholm), I think Copenhagen was my favorite. My first day in the city was more of a half-day since I'd flown in from Berlin in the morning - nevertheless, I still got a good amount of exploration in.


I'm wearing...
jeans: Acne Studios (men's)
shoes: Stan Smith Adidas
jacket: Acne Studios
t-shirt: Alexa Chung x AG
backpack: Fjällräven

I had to take a picture by the neon sign at Mads Nørgaard, a classic Danish brand, because a) I love the model Chloe Nørgaard and this is her cousin's brand and b) "Norgaard" by The Vaccines is one of my favorite songs on one of my favorite albums ever. 


After some shopping, I walked over to Papirøen (meaning "Paper Island") for some awesome street food. It's definitely the best place for people watching in Copenhagen - never have I seen so many beautiful blonde people wearing all black in my life.


I walked over to the Opera House, which is right next to Papirøen, and took some artsy shots.


There was a little harbor by my hotel, which was also a fantastic photo op.



More photos from Copenhagen will be posted tomorrow!

xx Alyssa

2 comments: