a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, August 13, 2016

COPENHAGEN // day three

My third and last day in Copenhagen brought one of my most looked-forward-to activities of my whole European trip... THE ACNE ARCHIVE!!! Acne Archive is a store with locations Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm that's basically the outlet of my favorite store ever, Acne Studios. There, you can find discounted pieces from the last season, samples, and specific classics with great price cuts. It's still expensive, but much less than normal. 



I'll include my Acne Archive purchases in my haul post... which is coming soon, I promise! After, O went back to Strøget (the main shopping street in Copenhagen) to visit Hay House, the home of sleek, modern, Scandinavian design. Sorry, IKEA!


I also checked out the Botanical Gardens, which were beautiful. It was like a whole other world inside!


I ended the day with ice cream at Nyhavn, the cute little touristy stretch of pretty house fronts that I mentioned yesterday.


Tomorrow, I'll be posting photos from Stockholm!

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Whatttt I wonder if there's any Acne Archives in the States? That's something I'm very interested in!

    COLLEENWELSCH.COM | An LA Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There aren't :( that's why I gave myself such a big budget for my trip, because I knew it'd be my only opportunity! I know acne does have the occasional sample sale in the US, but I'm pretty sure only in NYC!

      Delete
  2. Copenhagen is the BEST CITY EVERRRR! I hope you loved it!

    http://www.collageofkate.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, it was amazing!!! Definitely wanna go back asap

      Delete