a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, August 12, 2016

COPENHAGEN // day two + OOTD

My second day in Copenhagen was my favorite. In the morning, I walked over to Nyhavn, a picture-perfect landmark in Copenhagen with the cutest colorful houses. If you ever visit Copenhagen, I definitely recommend getting up early and going here in the morning - it gets packed with tourists later on in the day, and the photo opportunities when it's empty are amazing!



I'm wearing...

top: Glamorous
pants: Brandy Melville
shoes: Stan Smith Adidas
sunnies: Ray-ban

After Nyhavn and a quick breakfast, I took the train out to Humlebaek (35 min north of Copenhagen) to see the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art. This was the most amazing museum I saw on my whole trip. I was one of the first people there, so I got to be the first in Yayoi Kusama's infinity light room - I got to stay inside for like, FIVE MINUTES!!! I know this doesn't seem that exciting, but knowing that it's nearly impossible to get in Kusama's infinity room at The Broad Museum in Los Angeles (you have to wait basically the whole day, then you only get one minute inside), you can understand why I was so ecstatic.


Not only are the museum's collection and exhibitions amazing, but the grounds outside are incredibly beautiful. The sculpture garden was the best I had ever seen.



Stay tuned for photos from my last day in Copenhagen!

xx Alyssa

2 comments: