a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Sunday, August 14, 2016

STOCKHOLM // day one

My first day in Stockholm was just a couple of hours of exploration since I had taken a train from Copenhagen in the morning. The train ride was so beautiful - I highly recommend it. The second I dropped off my stuff in the hotel room, I headed out for Stockholm's Acne Archive store.


The Copenhagen location had a little bit better selection (probably because Stockholm is a bigger city I think), but the guy working in this location said they get new stuff in all of the time. Later, I went to Café Pascal for a little bite to eat. Swedes are famous for their cafés (they're obsessed with coffee), and this one did not disapoint.



More pictures from Stockholm will be up tomorrow! 

xx Alyssa

2 comments: