a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, August 20, 2016

TRIP HAUL: Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, and Stockholm

I know this is somewhere around two weeks late, but I think it's time to show you all what I bought on my big European adventure! All of these things were bought with my own money that I've saved up over the past couple of years, and I cannot wait to wear them all.


Let's start out with Acne Studios, since the bulk of my purchases were from there. I visited the Acne Archive (basically an outlet store) in both Copenhagen and Stockholm, as well as stand-alone stores in Amsterdam and Stockholm. I bought the jeans (style name Pin) in Amsterdam, the denim top at the archive in Copenhagen, and the shoes (Adriana Napla Black) and underwear (Estelle Putty) in Stockholm. The jeans and undies are both high-waisted, which I'm really excited about! I've already worn the denim top in some photos my friend Morgan took of me in DTLA, and I plan to wear it again tonight to see Rostam live at The Broad. The sneakers are super comfy and cute, and I can't wait to wear them in New York! I got them in black so that I can wear them on the streets and not worry about them getting dirty.


At Voo Store in Berlin, I bought a Gosha Rubchinskiy t-shirt which I'm so excited about because they're sold out nearly everywhere (including the Voo Store website). It's super soft and I love the oversized look, considering I bought a men's small. I also wore this in some of the photos Morgan took of me. On the left is a workout top/bra I got at H&M in Stockholm; H&M makes all of the Swedish olympic uniforms, so I thought this was a cool souvenir that I can actually wear all the time. In the middle is a striped shirt by Mads Nørgaard that I bought in Copenhagen. I'm really excited to wear this under overalls and tucked into my denim shorts!


Finally, I bought a Twilly scarf at Hermes in Copenhagen. It's navy blue in a bandana pattern, and looks super cute tied around my neck or around my head as a headband. 


xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. omg you have the most classy, stylish clothes I'm so jel! I absolutely love your style - it's so fresh and so you xoxo

    ReplyDelete