a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, November 5, 2016

A COUPLE NYC OUTFITS

It's been a while since I've done an outfit post, so I picked a couple photos of me that I had on my phone and a couple my friends have taken from my past two months in NYC so I could show you what I've been wearing. 


My friend and boss at Hoot Mag, Columbia/Barnard's fashion magazine, snapped this of me studying for my midterm on Low Steps.

top: Opening Ceremony
jeans: Acne Studios
shoes: Acne Studios
bag: Fjällräven Kanken
sunnies: Ray-ban


This outfit was from the first weekend of school when it was actually warm enough to not wear a jacket. Ah, good times.

top: vintage
bralet: Urban Outfitters
skirt: Reformation
bag: Mansur Gavriel (from Opening Ceremony)
sunnies: Celine
scarf (worn on bag): vintage Celine
shoes: Rag & Bone


My friend took this low-quality outfit snap at a concert at Trans-Pecos. 

dress: Vintage
bag: Opening Ceremony
shoes (not pictured): Vagabond


I've joined a band since starting at Columbia, and this is one of my band member's candids during a practice of ours. I'm wearing:

top: Mads Nørgaard
overalls: vintage
shoes (not pictured): Stan Smith Adidas


And, unsurprisingly, here's one of me sitting on my phone.

top: Acne Studios
jeans: vintage Levi's (from What Goes Around Comes Aroung)
shoes: Rag & Bone
jacket: Urban Outfitters

Sadly,  I don't have my mom and brother to help take outfit photos anymore, so these will have to do! I'll try my best to get some better ones soon.

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. So jealous you're at Columbia and livin' it up in a band in New York. Was just there myself!

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete