a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, November 19, 2016

NYC IN POLAROIDS

I recently got an old Polaroid 660 Land Camera from my aunt - she found it when cleaning out her apartment - so I splurged on some film from The Impossible Project to take some cool shots of my friends and the city. Each film cartriage only has eight photos and I messed up on one of them so there's only seven here, but I'm so happy with how they turned out!


I shared this photo in my last post about protests in NYC, but this is a better version since I actually got around to a real scanner. The following photo is another scene from the same protest.





Thank you to my beautiful friends and this beautiful city!!!

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love polaroid film! All your photos turned out amazing <3

    xo, Donna Belle
    www.sheselle.com

    ReplyDelete