a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, November 24, 2016

RED FOR THE HOLIDAYS (outfit of the day)

Helloooo lovelies! Happy Thanksgiving to all who are in the United States. This holiday, for me, is just about being with family and eating good food. Pumpkin pie is probably my favorite dessert ever. I'm currently in New Jersey at my uncle's house since it wouldn't really make sense for me to fly all the way back to California for only a couple of days. I took these photos while I was out running some errands around the city yesterday; I think red is the best color for the holidays. It's so festive!!!



Top: Alexa Chung for AG
Coat: Topshop
Jeans: Acne Studios
Sneakers: Acne Studios

I also found this really cool kaleidescope in the Whitney Museum's gift shop, so I had to take a couple of photos of the colors inside.



One of my errands was dropping off some clothes at an apartment in Chelsea, and I snapped this photo of the beautiful fall sky from the elevator. 


xx Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. Ah hope u have a nice thankgiving. Love the pop of red! The acne shoes too, just so dreamy wanted them forever! x

    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the best!! Thank you so much, I had a lovely holiday x

    ReplyDelete