a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

CYTHEREAN VISIONS (my new youtube channel)

Hello everybody!! I hope you all had/are having a lovely holiday season... I definitely am. I'm so happy to be home in Los Angeles instead of in the freezing cold of New York City right now. Anyway, over the break, I've gotten a brand new camera and redone my old youtube channel, Cytherean Visions.


Here's a little bit about the etymology of my channel name:


I put a second video up yesterday that's a collection of little clips of me and my friends around Malibu, California. I'm really having fun with my new camera and experimenting with this style of film - somewhere between video art and traditional vlogging style. 


I'll be making a bunch more videos while I'm home for winter break, and then diving into the world of New York City once I return to school. Let me know what you think!

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. The little snippets are my favourite sorts of videos, with depth and meaning something different finally!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to start filming more, I love watching back on the little clips and remembering all my friends and fun times :')

      Delete