a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

DTLA: lunch at LA Chapter and a lil OOTD

Today I headed into Downtown Los Angeles to have lunch with my cousin who recently moved from NYC... and of course, a little shopping. We went to LA Chapter, a restaurant inside of The Ace Hotel, which was delicious. The restaurant is filled with gold and mirrors; it really feels like Old Hollywood. I got a cappuccino (just as good as the ones I get in NYC) and the falafel veggie burger - the best one I've had since becoming a vegetarian a couple of months ago! My mom got a salad, which of course, I had to photograph too.






I coincidentally painted my nails with this shimmery gold color from OPI and wore my gold angel aura quartz ring.


After lunch, I walked around the area near The Ace Hotel and took some snaps of my outfit.



I'm wearing:

vintage slip cami
bralet from urban outfitters
vintage cow-print skirt
boots from acne studios
lady bag from mansur gavriel
vintage leather jacket


necklaces from topshop and xiv karats

Here's a lil youtube video with some outfit shots and tiny glimpses of Downtown LA:


xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. hi! i just wanted to ask how you edit your blog, like the template. btw i loved your outfit, you look hella rad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used the "live on" blog template from blogger and I make all the graphics myself! thank you!!

      Delete