a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, December 17, 2016

FEMCOLLECTIVE

I'm so excited to share this wonderful group of ladies based in the New York City area that has come together to form a community based on creativity and love. I know it sounds a bit cheesy, but we feel so grateful to have met each other; having a like-minded girl squad is such an important thing in a city like New York. We've created an Instagram account where we'll all be sharing our creative projects, so go ahead at give it a follow @femcollective!


"✨welcome to femcollective✨ a community for those who have always felt out of place. we are so excited to begin our journey 🌙 tag your friends and keep an eye out for our coming creations. let's start creating 🌹💫" - @femcollective

I've already posted some of the art I've made in university this past semester, and my wonderful friends have posted poetry, film photography, and more.

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. One of the coolest ideas I've seen, I so so wish my life was in New York
    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited about this! New York is great, but the snow today caught me off guard - I'm an LA girl at heart for sure!!

      Delete
  2. This is a rlly cool project. can't wait to see it grow! xo

    ReplyDelete