a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

HAUL: Vintage & Reformation

This isn't as much of a haul as it is me just being excited about some pieces that I've bought recently. 


I bought Reformation's Jammie Pant in Crimson on Black Friday and saved them until my first show playing with Gold Medal. I'm also wearing old Dr. Martens and my friend's high school t-shirt, if you were wondering. This photo and the following photo were taken on Seb's camera - check out his work here.


I bought this jacket at L Train Vintage in Bushwick and I'm in love!! It has the perfect shoulders for that Bowie vibe, and it makes me feel like a true rock star. I wore it for Gold Medal's second performance with a pair of vintage shiny acetate pants, a bralet from Urban Outfitters, and a silky top from Brandy Melville.


I also just got this amazing sweater from Courtyard Vintage (my favorite online/pop-up vintage store) in the mail. I'm actually wearing it as I write this in Columbia University's Butler Library - I should be studying for finals!!!! Alright, back to work. 

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. I just stalked through your blog and you fully live the life I wish I was leading, studying in New York is my dream!! Your blog is perfectly done, going to be looking forward to many many posts!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete